Prop Glop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jib73

Hi my name is Glenn. I have a house boat in the Titusville Marina In east central Florida.* My neighbor gave me an extra tube of Prop Glop which I spread on my outdrives while they were underwater. This Sh#**t really works. I'm dumfounded. I don't go out very often so I don't know how long it would stay on but for me it IS GREAT. Outdrives ar so complicated in salt water and I don't want the expence of hauling right now. So I sent Glenn#2 down to use this stuff two months ago and I don't have one crumby barnacle on my out drives.* So thats my story. Hope it helps somebody. Live-aboard Glenn.
smile.gif

Oh no, here comes the spamming again. I bet you know where we could buy some good hatch covers too.

Keith* that sounds interesting. Would they make a hatch cover that would fit an outdrive? It would not be as messy as Prop Glop

The commercial guys in the PNW use what looks to be a thick grease on their props and under water gear. So this Prop Goop could/looks be legit.

You guys remind me that moovie "grumpy old men".

You think he is spamming? Good luck to him! I had never heard of the stuff and google finds a web site stright away. May even be good stuff.

Loosen up guys you are a really stiff bunch.

GO get 'em Marc!!!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

If you like spamming, good luck to you! This guy shows up and every post he puts up is about his products. Check his history. Prop Glop is his product, and he shows up acting like he just discovered this great stuff. I guess he thinks we'll forget after awhile, but it's still spamming.

Like his neighbor gave him a tube of his own product, which he had never heard of, and wow! It works great! You should go out and buy some! Wow!

-- Edited by Keith on Saturday 10th of October 2009 02:24:41 PM

Ha ha, I also thought the post wrote like a TV ad at 3 in the morning.

Perhaps we can suggest better ways to advertise to him? May be he can become a sponsor of the site for a moderate amount?
So each time you log on you get a Poop Goop splash...I mean flash...
biggrin.gif

Which brings me to my topic.

Recently I have been having a bit of err...you know... difficulties in the number 2 department. Like you have the wind behind you and no sails are up.
So my neighbour told me:
"Marc...why don't you try this granules of NatureFibre? and he gave me a spare box he had laying around.
Now each time I go...well I really go! Couldn't be happier, this stuff really works! I am dumbfounded! I don't go out very often so I don't know how long it would stay on but for me it IS GREAT.
Ask your neighbour in case he has a spare box of NatureFibre and give it a try!!!!!

-- Edited by Marc1 on Saturday 10th of October 2009 11:11:56 PM

-- Edited by Marc1 on Sunday 11th of October 2009 10:30:06 PM

I think he might write for Passagemaker Magazine. The drivel sounds just like theirs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom