Projects during rainy season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Portuguese

Guru
Vessel Name
Rainha Jannota
Vessel Make
Curruira 46
Dear Fellows:
See below the pictures of my latest projects done during the high wind/rainy season in Salvador.
I made a reliable and more appropriate boarding step up to be able to swim and do not need the help of others to climb aboard. I am at the edge of 275 lbs
The other project was a simple non sense arc to store my fenders. Simple easy and efficient.
Rgs

Attachments

• Escada_1.jpg
    Escada_1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Escada_2.jpg
    Escada_2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Escada_3.jpg
    Escada_3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Escada_4.jpg
    Escada_4.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Escada_5.jpg
    Escada_5.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 79
  • defensa_1.jpg
    defensa_1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 80
  • defensa_2.jpg
    defensa_2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 89
How have you been and how is the new boat. Are your chartering and or living aboard. You winters are like our summer. I should invest in a new ladder as we are not in the shape we use to be.

Phill
I am burning my last days as a registered employee. I may get back eventually as a consultant at the end of Q1/2016. Mama is registering a charter company and taken care of bureaucratic issues related with the businesses. After that, I will do charter if/when I feel like it.
This ladder was designed and made fit for purpose for my enlarged profile. It works great!!!

Nice to hear from you!! Take care!

Phill
I am burning my last days as a registered employee. I may get back eventually as a consultant at the end of Q1/2016. Mama is registering a charter company and taken care of bureaucratic issues related with the businesses. After that, I will do charter if/when I feel like it.
This ladder was designed and made fit for purpose for my enlarged profile. It works great!!!

Nice to hear from you!! Take care!

We both are retired so we live on the boat in the summer and winter south with the motor home trying to figure out what's we want to do. We been getting the Eagle to either cruise or sell?

For you newer members and older members with short memories, Portuguese shared with US pictures and up dates while his boat was being build from the keel up. So we have a vested interests in the boat debating alternative. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom