professional mariner battery monitor-help-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

silentfaith

i have a professional mariner battery monitor that is old. it has a 4 position knob for batteries, a led window and on/off.....the red and black 12v power wires came off the back because the wires were tight and worked loose. i need to know what number position the red and black go back into. there are 8 positions. professional mariner has not replied even after several requests so hoping someone will look at theirs and let me know. kindly.

They do better with phone calls. I'd guess the manual is likely available for download on their site, though.

-Chris

which model or number would help?

And I think the brand is "ProMariner"...might make a difference in your research.

actually is says professtional mariner at the bottom of the display and i can't find any model numbers but will try to call next time.

actually is says professtional mariner at the bottom of the display and i can't find any model numbers but will try to call next time.

Check out some of their on-line manuals; might be able to visually identify which model you've got, that way...

-Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom