Professional Cut and Polish Service in Bellingham or Anacortes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WilliamR

Veteran Member
Hi folks,

Planning to get our 34' tug cut and polished in the new year (hull and superstructure). Any recommendations for a professional service? We will need some wet sanding for some oxidation on the coloured hull, but there is plenty of gelcoat depth.

Bellingham or Anacortes are our usual places for haul out and work in the PNW, but would consider somewhere else local.

Had it done a year ago, but they did rather a duff job, so looking for a pro!

Cheers
Bill

Seaview boatyard in Bellingham does this sort of thing. A friend just used them and came away happy. Ask for Aaron, the yard manager.

I have had great results on a variety of boat repair issues with Seaview North in Bellingham. Also, Providence Detailing is a relatively new detailing company out of Anacortes that did a nice job of washing and "power waxing" my Compass 55 a few months ago. It was 3 years overdue for a good wax job so they spent five days bringing it back to a nice appearence. Very professional but not inexpensive.

Juan's Boat Service. He did my Helmsman38 for $1500, waterline up using 2 step process. Step 1: polish with DuPont "Finesse it 2" and Makita polisher with foam pad, Step 2: hand apply Collinite Fleet was and then polish with Makita polisher with woolly pad. Great guy and I'm planning on using him again when I haul out in April. ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom