Postal help for our Aussie friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Pau

I didn't see any big promotions here- go figure! Hopefully it will shake up the local retailers. There aren't many lehman parts available here that I know of ,so it could be hugely helpful - thanks again

I often mail products to Australia using Priority Mail International service. The items seem to arrive in about a week to ten days. It's very reliable. It's also less expensive than UPS, FedEx, or DHL. I think the weight limit is 30 pounds.

Will this make it somehow less expensive for my Australian customers?

That could be good news Pau. Only problem will be Australia Post`s "Ned Kelly Schedule of Rates"*. I`ve used USPS, found it competitive and reliable.*(Ned Kelly was a famous Australian bushranger/thief/stagecoach holdup man)
Bluevee, Lehman parts are readily available from helpful American Diesel, Lehman successors- Bob(VP of Lehman) and son Brian Smith. No problem sending to Australia either.

Thanks for the heads up Pete. It's always good to have another alternative for comparison.
I have used MyUSdotcom in the past with good results - among other things they have shipped me a 30 gallon water heater I bought online from Lowes

BTW the RF100 you sent me is working fine - with it my whole autopilot burst into life. Thanks.

I think the main advantage for us is that a lot of online retailers eg Amazon - won't send to customers without a US address

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom