Portland, OR area Brightwork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

helgerso

I have a new to me Grand Banks that needs some attention - not urgent but a good project to start this Winter.

Does anyone know of a good person in the Portland area?

Once I get a good base I can go at it alone :)

Good luck on that one!

I’m waiting till I get down to Mexico to have my cap rails stripped and redone. Got a few bids from locals here and for the money they want and the finish not showroom quality, Ill wait for Mexico.

Cheers

Maybe

You might try Rocky Pointe Marina. From what I understand last I talked to Stan they had a new hire that had 35 years of experience. Not sure if that was just general yard work or bright work. Also they have a boat house they might be able to complete the work in which would be perfect this time of the year.

Helgerso- did you ever find anyone to do this work for you?

I have a new-to-me GB42 in a covered slip in Portland until mid-May when she heads to San Diego for good. I would really like to get the brightwork redone (and teak decks sanded) before then if possible, but I don't know the Portland marine community. I've called a couple of boatywards and they can't do anything before May.

Thanks!

JP

I have a new to me Grand Banks that needs some attention - not urgent but a good project to start this Winter.

Does anyone know of a good person in the Portland area?

Once I get a good base I can go at it alone :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom