Old 12-14-2019, 06:39 PM   #1
Veteran Member

City: Lenoir City, TN / Fort Loudon Marina
Vessel Name: Perfect Match
Vessel Model: Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge
Pictures will not load in Trawler app

Anyone else having an issue seeing pictures in the app? I can see a preview, then if I click on the discussion, it shows a download box at 0% then gives me a broken image box.

Old 12-15-2019, 10:19 AM   #2
TF Site Team

City: JAX, FL
Vessel Name: Hobo
Vessel Model: Krogen 42-120
How to add photos to a post

Click Quick Reply and scroll down to bottom of text box.
Click Go Advanced, add text to message window and then scroll down.
Click Manage Attachments. A separate window will pop up.
Click Browse... then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1024 x 1024 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 100K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
Click Upload. After pics have loaded, close the pop-up window.
Click Submit Reply to post the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.

You can also:

Click Post Reply or, if starting a new thread, click New Thread
Click on the paperclip symbol in the top row of the message box. A separate window will pop up.
Click Browse...then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1024 x 1024 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 100K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
Click Submit Reply (if you are replying) or Submit New Thread (if a new discussion) to post the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.

Larry M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 10:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Should have clarified a little better. I can upload photos just fine. I can't see anyone's pictures if I am in the app on my phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
How to add photos to a post

Click Quick Reply and scroll down to bottom of text box.
Click Go Advanced, add text to message window and then scroll down.
Click Manage Attachments. A separate window will pop up.
Click Browse... then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1024 x 1024 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 100K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
Click Submit Reply to post the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.

You can also:

Click Post Reply or, if starting a new thread, click New Thread
Click on the paperclip symbol in the top row of the message box. A separate window will pop up.
Click Browse...then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1024 x 1024 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 100K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
Click Submit Reply (if you are replying) or Submit New Thread (if a new discussion) to post the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.
Old 12-15-2019, 11:12 AM   #4
Veteran Member

City: Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleGGG View Post
Should have clarified a little better. I can upload photos just fine. I can't see anyone's pictures if I am in the app on my phone.

It happened to me too. I use the app in my iPad. It may be silly, but after I restarted the iPad (whole shut down and on again) it all came back to normal. Maybe you tried this, I donít know.
Dan_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:57 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I had restarted my phone but your post made me think. I logged out of the app, restarted my phone, logged back in and voila. Pictures are showing up now. Thanks for the reminder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_can View Post
It happened to me too. I use the app in my iPad. It may be silly, but after I restarted the iPad (whole shut down and on again) it all came back to normal. Maybe you tried this, I donít know.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #6
Veteran Member

City: Alberta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleGGG View Post
I had restarted my phone but your post made me think. I logged out of the app, restarted my phone, logged back in and voila. Pictures are showing up now. Thanks for the reminder.

Iím glad it worked out.

Dan_can is offline   Reply With Quote