Party - On!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For what a lot of folks use a boat for, that would fill the bill.

I can see it in South Florida doing the booze cruse thing until salt water got to working with all the electric stuff.

I bet the price fully loaded will curl some toes.

Nice to see a modern version of a deck boat.

Got "bumpers"?? The marketing people aren't knowledgeable boaters.

Agree about the electrical stuff.

I can see how many people might like such a boat (not me). Nevertheless, it's not a "trawler."

Did you see the blond in the white dress! Later she shows up in a red bikini too. Er, sorry, I think there was some sort of boat in there somewhere...

I was going to ask if that blond in the white dress came with it as an option...with or without the red bikini!

As strange as that boat is I can see it being popular. It would be a great lake or river boat where you're not likely to run into any big chop. It would be a nice replacement for some of the aluminum toons and fiberglass deck boats.

I wonder if a small genset is an option so you could have a reverse cycle heat/air unit.

Our idea of a foredeck party:

232323232%7Ffp7349%3B%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D394959%3C696336nu0mrj

While fishing the Big Rock tournament at MCYB, I came back to my boat after dinner. One of my anglers was single, and I found girls all over my boat. I stood on the the dock to call him out. He says, "cool, huh". I said, "you have exactly 60 seconds to get rid of 'em". I'll have to say that a couple of them were in the class with that blonde. It hurt me to do that, but just couldn't let that go on.:banghead:

While fishing the Big Rock tournament at MCYB, I came back to my boat after dinner. One of my anglers was single, and I found girls all over my boat. I stood on the the dock to call him out. He says, "cool, huh". I said, "you have exactly 60 seconds to get rid of 'em". I'll have to say that a couple of them were in the class with that blonde. It hurt me to do that, but just couldn't let that go on.:banghead:

Now, now Big Daddy... don't condem the single man (youngster I imagine) too harshly. Did he or the girls hurt your boat? If so, then it would be your right to throwwww em all overboard - him first! :thumb:

Now, now Big Daddy... don't condem the single man (youngster I imagine) too harshly. Did he or the girls hurt your boat? If so, then it would be your right to throwwww em all overboard - him first! :thumb:

No, as a matter of fact, there wasn't any damage. Not only that, but the girls gave me some really nasty looks as they left. Not a pleasant thing to do, but I could only imagine the shape I would have been in after my wife got through with me.:eek:

No, as a matter of fact, there wasn't any damage. Not only that, but the girls gave me some really nasty looks as they left. Not a pleasant thing to do, but I could only imagine the shape I would have been in after my wife got through with me.:eek:

Say No more.... Say No More!! LOL - Little Admirals can play hell on Big Daddies! :hide: :facepalm: :D :rofl:

Gee what a old fart!
I would of gone aboard and told the lucky fellow that I was having dinner and drinks ashore on him...and tell him have a great time!
Then call " the Admiral " and relate the tale (for later proof that you did the right thing)
The angler is probably still pissed
HOLLYWOOD

Gee what a old fart!
I would of gone aboard and told the lucky fellow that I was having dinner and drinks ashore on him...and tell him have a great time!
Then call " the Admiral " and relate the tale (for later proof that you did the right thing)
The angler is probably still pissed
HOLLYWOOD

Well, not quite an "old" fart at the time. That was 1974 or 5. We had a permanent slip there, and everyone knew me. They were laughing when they saw me walking down the dock. The angler can't be pissed. He died about 5 years ago. Lifestyle got him. We remained good friends, but he had done a lot of stuff to piss me off. Truly one of life's characters. I have at least a hundred stories about him. We would have to move this to OTDE to tell them.

Last edited:

What? I can't believe you did that, Moonie! You're just making this up, right? Say it ain't so!! Lou seems so nice and would have understood your innocent intentions!

Yeah, Ok cool, but does it come with a lighted disco ball and dance pole?

What? I can't believe you did that, Moonie! You're just making this up, right? Say it ain't so!! Lou seems so nice and would have understood your innocent intentions!

Let's try it on FlyWright, and see how understanding Meg is!

I like the concept of that boat!

We have a pontoon boat at home and use it every day.

If we lived on a larger body of water something a little more stable than a pontoon boat would be nice.

As far as the girls, well...

At this point, I'd rather have a talking frog. :blush:

Moonie's the man here and the captain of his ship.

That single dude was making a lot of stupid assumptions. Had to be aware his chicks and lifestyle were extreme and to invade Don's space w that crap was at the absolute minimum very rude.

You're the real man here Don not just to have done what you did but to tell about it here. You may have guessed the outcome though as we're trawlering w a bunch of party animals that like to talk like they are young bucks again.

Moonie's the man here and the captain of his ship.

That single dude was making a lot of stupid assumptions. Had to be aware his chicks and lifestyle were extreme and to invade Don's space w that crap was at the absolute minimum very rude.

You're the real man here Don not just to have done what you did but to tell about it here. You may have guessed the outcome though as we're trawlering w a bunch of party animals that like to talk like they are young bucks again.

Thanks Eric, but if you knew my wife you would think it a cowardly act on my part. These guys are harmless.

Our idea of a foredeck party:

232323232%7Ffp7349%3B%3Enu%3D3363%3E33%3A%3E57%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D394959%3C696336nu0mrj

FGS, Mark - Keep an eye on your blood pressure! Don't want to get too carried away at those "rave" parties you hold on COOT's decks! :rofl:

You're correct though... at your age, best to sit for a bit after that crazy dancing and cavorting around you do on deck with all those wild girls and guys aboard!! :D :dance: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom