Old 01-12-2015, 04:41 PM   #41

City: St. Lucie VILLAGE -NOT- Port St. Lucie!!!!!
Vessel Model: 15' Hobie Power Skiff w/90hp Yamaha-owned 28 years. Also a 2001 Bayliner 3788 that I took in trade
Originally Posted by HopCar View Post
GFC, you're describing Loop Road. It used to be a real wild area. There was a bar on the road called The Gator Hook. It was notorious for shootings, knifings and prostitution. When the National Park Service took ownership of the land, the owner burned it down so they couldn't have it.

Lucky Cole has a compound out there where he will give you a beer in exchange for a donation and photograph your wife nude. The author Tim Dorsey used Lucky in his book, Gator a Go Go. Dorsey has thrown a couple of partys there that were a lot of fun. I really liked the lesbian bike club that showed up,
He charges extra to take the photos of your nude wife! . My cousin from Alabama saw the photo of Lucky, Tim, and the Fed agent on Facebook and wisely asked "I wonder how many concealed guns and knives in just that photo?"
Answer-nobody knows, thats the whole point. Try that jihad crap down here. Pretty please.

pilothouse king is offline   Reply With Quote