Order Your Trawler Forum Shirts!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to be MIA guys, was not intentional. Capt Bill & drb were both returned as undeliverable. They're both going back out to updated addresses.

Is there anyone else who hasn't received their order? (hope not, nothing else came back)

I won't know until I get home from work in about 10 days .
Will let you know.
Cheers
Benn

Hi NM I haven't received mine yet , however Bruce has some extras, so maybe I could flinch one of those. No hurry though.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi NM I haven't received mine yet , however Bruce has some extras, so maybe I could flinch one of those. No hurry though.

Cheers,

Andy
Andy, seems I have your 2 navy L shirts. PM me an address and I`ll post them, unless you want to pick them up at Riverview/Lane Cove.

Bruce \Andy, yes I had a note to send Andy's shirts to Bruce on my spreadsheet. If I got that wrong my apologies gents.

Really like the t-shirt; good quality cotton that should last. Nice job! Thanks

Very happy with mine too. Glad I got the heavy cotton as winter seems to have arrived here just as the shirt did.

No Mast,
Arrived home and T shirts are here and look good.
Thanks for all the work in putting this together.
Cheers
Benn

I forget to ck in and tell you thanks, nice shirts

Are you doing another order any time soon, it seems like a lot of work for you! I must have missed the first post! I did not see any with a top pocket is that possible? If not that is fine!
Gregg

They won't let me do another order like the first where everyone picks what shirt they want. So if there is interest we have two options.
1. I ordered some spares, tell me what size and when I get home (may be a week or so)I'll check what I have.

2. If enough people want shirts. We can pick one item from the catalog (maybe two) and order away. But I'll need at least 30 shirts for that.

Sent message

Greetings No Mast and all:

Mast I have just sent you a PM.

Rgs

Portuguese

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom