Order Your Trawler Forum Shirts!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should have everyones shirts on April 3rd or April 6th.

It is taking them a bit longer than normal because we have such limited quantities of any one shirt and size combo that they can't get the efficiency they would if they were doing 50 shirts all the same shirt and size.

I will try and get some shirts out right away, but we'll be out on the water till the 13th. My plan is to have all shirts repackaged and out for delivery by April 20th latest.

Post 55 quoted above.

Thanks, Harry!

I feel like a little kid at Christmas time!! How many more days?? Huh Huh? Please tell me pleeeeeease..:angel:

Siesta key: it'll take me a few days to bedazzle your shirts, but we will get it done quickly :)

Can we still order shirts?

Sounds like you have submitted the order for the shirts. Can we send you a request for a future order?

The shirts are in!

I'm in the process of repackaging into individual orders and I expect to be at the post office on Saturday to mail them all out.

If you missed the boat and would like a shirt, PM me what you would like and I will try to make it happen.

I know this has been a big undertaking and I really appreciate all the time and effort put into this by No Mast! You really took one for the team, Harry. Thanks a million!

No problem! thank you.

Thank you again for handling it

Ditto!!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

...why don't y'all make sure you like what you paid for before thanking me?...just saying :)

but you're very welcome.

Same here...two good looking shirts arrived yesterday! Christmas in April!!

Thanks for all the hard work, Harry!

Trawler Forum has T-shirts????????

zommg.gif

Last edited:
Boy am I glad you guys like them!
Haha

Custom shirts are fun! Dad and me, thanks to Perla.

This too in recognition of the last America's Cup race:

Don't be embarrassed, Al. That's your most handsome pose!

Outstanding. Thanks Harry, great job. Love the design.
John

Got our yesterday! Love them.....The Admiral is very very happy.....

Thanks for the shirt No Mast... they look awesome - kids and wife are happy !

Awesome!

Really glad everyone likes them!!!!

They haven't made their way over here to God's country on the southern east coast yet. We anxiously wait.

Still in transit to Australia. Hope the printing is right way up when they do arrive.

Still in transit to Australia. Hope the printing is right way up when they do arrive.

Yup, we had all the Australian bound shirts printed upside down. This way when you put them on down there they'll read right side up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom