In one word, what made you choose your boat.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Idealization.

Would be my most honest answer.

idealization | ʌɪdɪəlʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n | (also idealisation)
noun [mass noun]
the action of regarding or representing something as perfect or better than in reality: her idealization of childhood as a time of innocence | [count noun] : a romantic idealization of rural life.

Give the man a gold star for the "most honest answer" :thumb:

Home

That’s what it felt like when I first stepped aboard. It was the same feeling I got when I saw my house for the first time. I just felt it in my bones.

Standing at the helm on the flybridge, looking down at my wife standing at the bow rail like the Titanic "King of the World" scene, dressed in her navy blue windbreaker with her long blond hair blowing in the wind off Narragansett Bay. That was the moment. Yep, this is the boat.

Romance!

When this boat gets ta rocken!

Comfortable

I'm betting you didn't just type that out, right? You googled it, and cut and pasted it, right?!?:D

Wifey B: Typed and then double checked but as an elementary teacher it was an important part of my reading training. It's actually very easy to spell phonetically so an excellent word for just teaching kids to sound words out. I did a couple of times play the song and then ask kids to try to spell it. :)

Wifey B: Typed and then double checked but as an elementary teacher it was an important part of my reading training. It's actually very easy to spell phonetically so an excellent word for just teaching kids to sound words out. I did a couple of times play the song and then ask kids to try to spell it. :)

I to often foneticly try to spel things. Then spel chek takes over and the completly rong word ends up being on my page!

Go Figer!! :dance:

Like Mary Poppins, "practically perfect in every way". I know, not one word but you get the picture.

Centerline Queen Berth!

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards

docialiexpeisticfragicalurupos - may be spelled wrong...did it phonetically

Everytime I get flustered in life - I say it backwards - just like the song - for some reason that has stuck with me for a lot of years.

Cheers

May be the name of my next boat...if the transom is big enough...

It found me...I was gobsmacked.

military grade construction , 6-71 almost new and 15x15 aft cockpit

Every private boat I've owned: Detroit (Diesel)

Trailerability. Second word, economy.

economical (no diesel, 1 zinc, low slip & insurance rates, Duffy maintenance program, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom