One step closer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wyoboater

Vessel Name
In Disguise
Vessel Make
1985 Mainship 40 DC
After making an offer and being totally refused on 1 boat (owner wouldn't negotiate at all), I made an offer on a Mainship 40 today...offer was accepted, survey and sea trials 05/04/15....YAY!....and now we wait, lol.

I hope everything checks out for you on that survey/sea trial. I remember one of mine 2 yrs ago. It was a Hat 43ft, both batteries dead, genny wouldn't start and neither ac worked. I call this an omen! Never ran from a boat so fast! Good luck on yours.

Thanks, Cajun....I have a good feeling about it...this boat has made regular runs from Texas to the Keys and the Bahamas....po just wants a "sportfisher".

wyoboater, good luck on your Mainship. Where are you going to keep her? We are currently in Pensacola on our way back to Beaumont yacht club.

Dimer2
Thanks! I've actually considered the Beaumont Yacht Club, but we're leaning towards the Waterford Marina in Kemah...not definite yet though.

Congratulations!

Are you going to keep it under cover? I also will be keeping our "new to us" boat in the Clearlake area, when I finally get it back here.

Roguewave, I haven't been able to find a lot of covered slips in the area, at least not in the marinas I like.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom