One More Burgee Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which & How Many Decals Would You Like

• 1 Window Type Decal

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 Window Type Decals

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • 3 Window Type Decals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Window Type Decals

• 5 Window Type Decal

• 1 Bumper Type Decal

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 2 Bumper Type Decals

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 3 Bumper Type Decals

• 4 Bumper Type Decals

• 5 Bumper Type Decals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
Bacchus
Vessel Make
MS 34 HT Trawler
Our esteemed Burgee Committee has managed to formulate yet another burgee poll.

We are wondering how many members would be interested in a TF Burgee DECAL...

These would be roughly 3" x 5" with the TF Burgee and could be made either as a

Window Type Sticker - adhesive on the front side to be placed on the inside of a window and / or

Bumper Type Sticker - adhesive on the back side to be placed on any surface

These might be handy for your car, boat, home or other creative places.
If we get enough interest these would be approx $2 / Ea - pretty inexpensive way to show off your TF membership.

Lets hear how many you would like so we can see if there is enough interest in either or both types. You can select more than one answer if you would like both types.

Attachments

• Final 1 12x18.jpg
    Final 1 12x18.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Too small. I don't need to give people a reason to tailgate me any closer (what's that small sticker on the back of his pickup?).

Ted

Our esteemed Burgee Committee has managed to formulate yet another burgee poll.

We are wondering how many members would be interested in a TF Burgee DECAL...

These would be roughly 3" x 5" with the TF Burgee and could be made either as a

Window Type Sticker - adhesive on the front side to be placed on the inside of a window and / or

Bumper Type Sticker - adhesive on the back side to be placed on any surface

These might be handy for your car, boat, home or other creative places.
If we get enough interest these would be approx $2 / Ea - pretty inexpensive way to show off your TF membership.

Lets hear how many you would like so we can see if there is enough interest in either or both types. You can select more than one answer if you would like both types.

Man O Man the post that just keeps on giving .....:flowers: fb

Bump. Wait until you see the Committee's next project. A TF wrap for your vehicle. Sweet!

Greetings,
Mr. B. Perhaps. It IS within my $3.47 budget BUT will it stick to my dog?

200w.gif

Your $3.47 budget done got ate up on the burgee so you need a NEW budget. Will it stick to your dog? Use some 5200, you shouldn't have an issue. The dog's opinion may vary though.

I can see it now, a TF boutique full of shirts, pants, underwear, ties, caps, swim suits, towels, ect. Place your order soon as quantities are limited at these introductory prices.

Funny thing I have always had a rule not to advertise any product, thing or organization for fear of retaliation from some idiot who felt the opposite. Just putting a burgee on the bow was a big step.

Greetings,
Mr. C. "Enough with the burgee polls, please." I tend to agree. Perhaps a poll poll. Those in favor of more polls or not etc. The ONE problem I can see possibly arising is the cries of some sort of discrimination by our esteemed members who may be from Poland. Maybe a Polish member can formulate the poll poll. It would be a Pole, poll poll.

I think it is incumbent upon the moderators to always consider the sensibilities of the various nationalities who enjoy visiting TF. Our European members DO contribute quite a bit as well as those members from ɹǝpun uʍop. In closing, I like Poles. No-one can wear a babushka like a Polish mama.

th

Greetings,
Mr. C. "Enough with the burgee polls, please." I tend to agree. Perhaps a poll poll. Those in favor of more polls or not etc. The ONE problem I can see possibly arising is the cries of some sort of discrimination by our esteemed members who may be from Poland. Maybe a Polish member can formulate the poll poll. It would be a Pole, poll poll.

I think it is incumbent upon the moderators to always consider the sensibilities of the various nationalities who enjoy visiting TF. Our European members DO contribute quite a bit as well as those members from ɹǝpun uʍop. In closing, I like Poles. No-one can wear a babushka like a Polish mama.

th

The Queen of England....is POLISH? Somebody should let her know...

Personally I don’t care what the burgee poll is about because this has gone on endlessly. Next it will be a TF dog collar...

Greetings,
Mr. fb. THAT'S the Queen of England? Who knew? I always thought THIS was the Queen of England...

th

How about a poll to see if we should end all polls......Just Kidding.
I am polled out.......:horse::banghead::horse:

I did not saw the smoke when we got the final answer for the paul...

L

Didn’t see a button to vote for “End these polls now”.

Didn’t see a button to vote for “End these polls now”.

I guess it was omitted. There is another option for the poll haters...skip over it and read something else. I know, a wild and wacky idea, but doable.

How about unsubscribe. Usually works for me. :D

Just another poll...

Attachments

• 391.jpg
    391.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 25
Ok Gang
Message received pretty clear...
I'm closing this one out - Poll and Thread
It doesn't look like there is near enough interest to make this work.
No more polls unless someone (else) starts one to vote for the most scenic photo of ther boat flying the new burgee. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom