Northern Marine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ken E.

Guru
Vessel Name
Hatt Trick
Vessel Make
45' Hatteras Convertible
I see where a Seattle boat dealer is now representing Northern Marine, which is the first I've heard from them since the Baaden fell over while being launched at Anacortes a while back. NM's website is thin on details about ownership, models available, staffing, etc. Anyone know what's going on with them?

I see where a Seattle boat dealer is now representing Northern Marine, which is the first I've heard from them since the Baaden fell over while being launched at Anacortes a while back. NM's website is thin on details about ownership, models available, staffing, etc. Anyone know what's going on with them?

Seattle Marine has purchased Northern Marine. They now own Alaskan, Northwest and Northern. They expect to have the first Northern 57 finished next summer. They were working on molds for a Northwest 63 but were going to build in China and the tariffs made it too costly to import so they're on hold.

You'd have to have a strong stomach to commit to a boat with these guys, as per the history of NM you described in an earlier post.

You'd have to have a strong stomach to commit to a boat with these guys, as per the history of NM you described in an earlier post.

The company is actually Seattle Yachts. I typed Marine earlier.

Back
Top Bottom