Nordic Tug Cockpit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cuttyhunk47

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Jessie
Vessel Make
43' Marine Trader 49' Albin Tricabin
Nordic Tug Cockpit.jpg

I am just curious. From any of you Nordic Tug owners .. What is the large white box on the back of this NT37? I see no wet bar or ice maker or refrigerator. What is inside this?

Seems awfully large for this cockpit

Probably the propane locker. My friend has a NT, his is on the back deck but on the opposite side and holds two bottles, that looks like it holds one. Just a guess.

My NT42 has one similar that is mainly for storage. It has a sink in it but I use that to put small stuff in it. I wish the sink wasn't there actually. I really like the cabinet and it is very handy for storage of things like cushions, hoses, electrical cords and the like.

However, I would think on a 37 which has a smaller cockpit, it takes up a lot of valuable space. I don't think it is standard.

Probably the propane locker. My friend has a NT, his is on the back deck but on the opposite side and holds two bottles, that looks like it holds one. Just a guess.

The propane tank is behind the ladder, at least it is on every 37 and 42 I have seen.

We have the previous generation of the Nordic 37 and at least on our boat, that is the propane locker.

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom