Nightmare wave -not seen by me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw something like that from the bridge of an 82' patrol boat. The only way I ever want to see it again is on YouTube! Thanks for sharing!

Dito 311ft DE flying CG flag North Atlantic hurricane rescue late 1960s 60 footers breaking over the gun turret. A memorable site from the helm station. I am too old for that crap I like flat water now.

Flat water is good! :thumb:

Those that embellish "fighting it" obviously haven't had enough or been scared enough.

Wanting to die is a pretty silly wish.

Pushing it is one thing..when the chances you will be overwhelmed are pretty good..you made a bad decision...believe me...picked more than a few of those from the briney....

Greetings,
A comment I occasionally get from landlubbers when I tell them the size of our vessel is "Wow, you must be able to go out in big waves." My response is invariably "Not if I can at all help it." Flat water IS good. Clear flat water is BETTER.

Greetings,
A comment I occasionally get from landlubbers when I tell them the size of our vessel is "Wow, you must be able to go out in big waves." My response is invariably "Not if I can at all help it." Flat water IS good. Clear flat water is BETTER.

OK..if getting really detailed....flat, clear, warm water with unclaimed coolers of iced down beer and drinks floating in it is getting close...but I am sure someone will keep adding...:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom