Nice little marina in Kauai

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cardude01

Guru
Vessel Name
Bijou
Vessel Make
2008 Island Packet PY/SP
At Kauai with a few friends. This is such a nice quiet island.

Love the mountain view from this little marina.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1446666428.096986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1446666444.411785.jpg
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1446666483.999770.jpg

We flew to Kauai obviously-- my boat won't even make it across the Gulf of Mexico. ?

Just thought it would be a cool view from the slip.

Very nice, I love Kauai...we were married there in the fern Grotto, 30 years ago. My favorite thing to do there is hike the Napali coast, breathtaking!

Hanalei and west on the north cost fits my model of Paradise. My boat can't make it either, but if it could .....

That would be coast vice cost

Looks like the one at Nawiliwili (Nawiliwili small boat harbor). We were at a party at the Nawiliwili yacht club back in May, great bunch of folks.

Marty............................

Looks like the one at Nawiliwili (Nawiliwili small boat harbor). We were at a party at the Nawiliwili yacht club back in May, great bunch of folks.

Marty............................

That's the one

Very nice, I love Kauai...we were married there in the fern Grotto, 30 years ago. My favorite thing to do there is hike the Napali coast, breathtaking!

We hiked the Canyon Trail to the waterfalls today. That was fun.

We are supposed to go the the Fern Grotto Friday and also a luau I think. We are such tourists. Lol. I never do all the touristy resort type stuff but this has been pretty dang fun.

Been catching a few waves out front of the hotel each morning with the old folks crew. Quite a few 70 and older dudes out there stylin'. Pretty impressive IMO. Slow mushy wave but fun on the paddleboard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom