New visitor here on the Upper Miss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capn Craig

Guru
I spotted this on way home from work. it's A Great Harbor 37. Belongs to Joe Pica he's a member here. welcome to the Quad Cities!, Joe This at Marquise Harbor Moline. Apprx. Mi. 487. my boat is at the Isle of Capri, about a mile down on the other side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Wow, small world! We're on our way back down the river after cruising up to the end of the navigational channel in Minneapolis. This completes the entire Mississippi River for us and will be our 3rd Great Loop when we get back to to Florida. We consider the Western Rivers to be some of the very best cruising offering many wonderful old person tourist opportunities (me). All great cities are on rivers (Atlanta isn't great :0), and are our history as a nation. But enough of that. They are just wonderful to cruise!

I believe I saw their boat awhile back here at Two Rivers. They were traveling with another GH belonging to Fred and Linda on the way up the river. And I'll have to agree about with Joe about cruising the inland rivers the people along them go out of their way to be of help and welcome river boaters. The rivers were and still are to a certain extent the interstates of our early history.

Joe....any trouble going against the current? Where are you headed now?

Back
Top Bottom