New Location for the Miami Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are three boats shows going on in the Miami area simultaneously, Strictly Sail Miami, The Miami International Boat Show at Virginia Key, and Yachts Miami Beach. Yachts Miami Beach changed its name this year from the Yacht and Brokerage Show to let people know it is still in the same location on Collins Ave. It is the free, in the water show, stretching a mile, yes a mile, of Indian Creek. This where all of the brokerage boats are located plus many new boats from many builders.
The Miami International Boat Show, for new boats only, peviously took place at the Convention Center and at a different location for in-water new boats at Sea Isle Marina. There were free shuttle buses between The Yacht and Brokerage Show and the Convention Center only a short distance apart.
Now the shows are about 13 miles apart, no one knows yet how that will affect the number of attendees at the different locations, there will be shuttle buses. Minimum time is 30 minutes between locations, maybe an hour with traffic.
I will be at the Collins Ave location, Yachts Miami Beach. Bradford Marine will have six boats at the end of Ramp 18. I will be on a 90' motor yacht by the name of Solstice I. If you are at the show stop by to say hello.

I'll have a booth at the Virginia Key location and my people are manning the Gill foul weather gear booth at Strictly Sail.
There is far more parking available this year if you plan ahead and use the shuttle busses and water taxis to get to the show.

Back
Top Bottom