New Cushions arrived yesterday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampu

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Cajun Rose
Vessel Make
Biloxi Lugger
Good morning everyone. *I picked up our newly recovered cushions from the shop yesterday. *They have been there over a year. *I wasn't completely onboard with the polka dots until I looked at the finished product. *What do ya'll think?
download.spark
download.spark

swampu wrote:
Good morning everyone. *I picked up our newly recovered cushions from the shop yesterday. *They have been there over a year. *I wasn't completely onboard with the polka dots until I looked at the finished product. *What do ya'll think?
download.spark
download.spark
*Very stylish and in with the current trends in design.* Great match on colors.* Show more when they are on the boat.* You can tell from my avatar that I am the design editor around here.* In fact, I am thinking of updating the fabric on my recliner.

-- Edited by Moonstruck on Saturday 27th of August 2011 07:53:55 AM

looking very stylish! Can't even imagine the story about the year thing?!

You know, when I first looked at them, I said "not for me", but then when I looked again at your boat, I can see them as entirely appropriate and I'm sure they will bring many smiles.

healhustler wrote:
You know, when I first looked at them, I said "not for me", but then when I looked again at your boat, I can see them as entirely appropriate and I'm sure they will bring many smiles.
*Thank you very much, my wife will be thrilled. *When she picked out the colors I was not very exited and thought they were to "modern" or "trendy". *I'm glad the polka dots are on the small cushions. *

I don't know.* Need to see them installed in the boat.

It is so nice looking it even made the guy on the TV pause and look at them! :)

Woodsong wrote:
*Yeah, I dunno, Woody. *Looks kind-of shocked to me.

img_58893_0_f9cc11bc25260b6a675078e1d66c80ec.jpg

I see you like earthy colors like me. I really really like that wonderful soft and warm brown but the P dots are too much contrast. Maybe on the boat..........

-- Edited by skipperdude on Tuesday 30th of August 2011 10:35:34 AM

-- Edited by skipperdude on Tuesday 30th of August 2011 10:36:12 AM

healhustler wrote:Woodsong wrote:
*Yeah, I dunno, Woody. *Looks kind-of shocked to me.

img_58988_0_f9cc11bc25260b6a675078e1d66c80ec.jpg

*Pretty cool How did you do that?

Rethorical but cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom