New boat tool!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Northern Lights II
Vessel Make
Bayliner 3870
Just got a new boat hook/dock line handling tool, it's a hook & moor. It's looks to be a heavy duty & very well made tool & now I can't wait for the ice to melt so I can try it, truth be told it'll be the Admiral that'll be using it, I think she will like it better than jumping to the dock to cleat off a line. The best price I found was Hamilton marine in Maine. Here is a YouTube video of it in use: http://youtu.be/7EAwDS9i9p0

it's cool alright...just had a thread last month on it I think...couple of guys were gonna ask for one for Christmas...wonder how the reviews are going?

I'am not sure where I saw the link to it, may of been yours but after holding it in my hands it seems really well made & engineered. I'am sure there'll be a learning curve to using it & getting the most out of it. I think it'll work great when I singlehand from the lower helm & coming in to a dock when no one is around to lend a hand. I bought the one that extends the longest, I figured it would be the most useful. I'll give a better review after using it during the trip to Lake Erie in April.

Back
Top Bottom