New 90-second Video Cruising Guides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonfish

Guru
Commercial Member
Vessel Name
Traveler
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 46 LRC
Hey all -

We've created a new video cruising guide series and thought you might like to check it out. These 90-second cruising guides feature 4K drone video and steady cam ground shots put to great music with cool graphics. No narration! We've only done one so far for Port Ludlow, which is our home port:

https://youtu.be/okq2oXsLaXg

Next we'll be doing the Port of Kingston and Pleasant Harbor. Hopefully Friday Harbor and a lot more here in the Pacific NW!

Since I subscribe to your YouTube channel I saw this when you posted it a couple months ago. I was very impressed.

The best thing about it was that it gave the type of information that a transient boater wants; where to go, what are the docks, where is the office, how to get into the marina, what services are offered etc... I found it informative and I have been there a few times (bought my boat there for one).

I can't wait to see more. I have wanted to do something similar for Gig Harbor but don't have the talent, time, or equipment. Maybe someday.

Looks good.
The overhead perspective would be very helpful coming into a marina for the first time.

And, pointing out the lettering-numbering of slips is helpful. Many marinas seem to try to hide the 4" x 4" sign labels of the piers and slip numbers

Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing the information with all of us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom