Need help understanding marine trader 36 sundeck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no Idea what you are paying but there are some boats for sale that have been well maintained by meticulous owners but still sell at lower prices because the web drives all prices to the lowest point.

I have no Idea what you are paying but there are some boats for sale that have been well maintained by meticulous owners but still sell at lower prices because the web drives all prices to the lowest point.

I would suggest that the web does not drive down prices. The market does that, the web simply aggregates the information.

the web gives the prices of all boats to everyone and few people seem to be able to tell the difference between a well maintained boat and a POS

Power boat buyers today seem uninformed about everything except price.

Last edited:
Yes Jamup that is the boat. Thank you for the link. I am not allowed to post links yet.

Have you thought of adding the refit cost to what your paying and find a boat that's turn key with few repairs. Looks like a lot of water damage by galley hatch.

Yes Jamup that is the boat. Thank you for the link. I am not allowed to post links yet.

I think you are now. At 10 posts you become able. It is just to keep bots and spammers off of the site.

Welcome aboard and good luck with the new boat. I have always been a fan of the MT36 Sundeck. I came very close to buying one!!

Look hard....if I recall correctly a few years back someone posted they bought a boat in an estate sale and found a decent sized wad of cash on board.

That helps with repairs even better than maintenance manuals sometimes...:D

That's not unheard of. A friend stashed $2,500 in cash for emergencies on his boat. After 16 years of no emergencies, he forgot where he hid it. When he sold the boat the surveyor found it and returned it to him. Now that's an honest surveyor!

I bought an office building and found a hidden fireplace behind a wall. Inside was a roll of nickles. That's a $2.00 discount on the purchase.

Looks like a nice specimen from the pics. Needs some TLC but if it's as good as the pics show should be a decent buy.

I'm surprised at the low fresh water capacity of 89 gallons however.

I'm surprised at the low fresh water capacity of 89 gallons however.

Don't be. Mine is only 70 gallons!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I could really use that extra 19 gallons!!!!

LOL! You guys are funny! I don't think I'll find a wad of cash but I am very happy with this purchase. It closes on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom