Need Help from a Trawler Forum Member Going to a Boat Show or a Raymarine Rep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kwmeyer13

Vessel Name
Guns 'N' Hoses II
Vessel Make
2004 34' Pilothouse Sedan
This is just a shot in the dark but I need to find someone that is going to a boat show in April. I just purchased several Raymarine products for which there are rebates. There is a boat show attendance rebate from Raymarine as well. I knew about the boat show rebate and kept a copy of my boat ticket which I thought would be sufficient but of course there is fine print which I failed to read. As it turns out I need a Raymarine Boat Show Bonus Cash Coupon which I failed to get when I was there (one was never offered to me even though I spent an hour with the rep at the Raymarine booth.) All he gave me was the price catalog and the rebate form. What I need to get is one of these coupons that is dated with 30 days of when I purchased the Raymarine items (which was March 30th). I looked online and there re a few boat shows around in the next 2 weeks. So if anyone is going to one and would not mind grabbing me this bonus cash coupon I would appreciate it. Thanks

I am not sure if there is a raymarine booth at the boat show, but if so, I will be glad to pick you up a coupon.

Thanks in advance for even considering it.

Back
Top Bottom