Navigator 4800

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO!

That's my reaction also. Seawater and urine can eat an aluminum tank from what I understand. It will take a few years but it will be eaten. No, I'm not a chemist but that question has come up here and other sites numerous times.

Best materials are either a fiberglass tank or the H.D. polyethylene tanks such as from Ronco.

Must be a typo as Navigator built their own frp waste and water tanks, as well as their own aluminum fuel tanks.

Roto-molded Ronco tanks are great holding tanks as well, plus you can visually confirm the level by just looking at the tank.

Added some pictures from the survey day and yacht world listing to the site. Here's one, the new salon.
5875-albums920-picture5843.jpg

Getting closer, all funds, files and signed documents have been sent to the closing agent. We were suppose to close Friday but it looks like Monday we'll be closing. Nothing like down to the wire.

It's official, we closed. Now the new owners of 1997 4800 Navigator, being renamed to "Our Heaven"

Congratulations!! :thumb:

Congrats on your new boat. Have a happy new year!

Congrats! I've always loved the Navigator.... great layout and some very nice features.

Congratulations! We really like the Navigator layout, especially the stairs from the pilot house to the flybridge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom