Mystery Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally Posted by menzies
So watching that video are we saying I could have 6000-15000 watts of electricity arcing in the bottom of my boat? Inside a metal box?

Really? :eek:

That right Menzies. So don't fire it up or you will glow!!!:rofl:

No, it has a UV bulb in it I bet.

Capt. Bill is spot on I would say.

Cheers.

H. Foster

And... if... it was only a box with a fan? This would be soooo deceptive!

Or, it could be a "damage control" device - If any SH*T would hit that fan, the box would contain it, given the fan is spinning in the right direction :)

I think it is a Controversy Generator Machine.
Something is reminding me of a rumored sign in Ireland, mounted on a post, having no obvious function,and reading "Do Not Lean Bicycles Against This Sign".

Greetings,
Maybe there's an electric anchor inside...

giphy.gif

But obviously the wrong type anchor.

Please, this thread is fun and pleasant, do not turn it into an anchor thread :D

Please, this thread is fun and pleasant, do not turn it into an anchor thread :D

It already is. Because for some odd reason, other than the OP just likes Fing with us, he will not take a couple minutes and just open the box and see what's in it.

It already is. Because for some odd reason, other than the OP just likes Fing with us, he will not take a couple minutes and just open the box and see what's in it.

I really cannot blame him for not opening it up Capt. Bill. He might fear that he will turn into the UV Man than he will be glowing. :rofl:

Attachments

• doc_by_nickybarkla-d4st5j2.jpg
    doc_by_nickybarkla-d4st5j2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 59
Too busy, family for Thanksgiving, putting the lights up outside and getting the tree today and starting to decorate the boat for next week's parade!

Sunday I will place it in a safe place and send out my little friend!

Attachments

• disposal.jpg
    disposal.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 281
Please set up a live footage for this Sunday big event, I will stock some beers and popcorn to watch the great venue :)

Too busy, family for Thanksgiving, putting the lights up outside and getting the tree today and starting to decorate the boat for next week's parade!

Sunday I will place it in a safe place and send out my little friend!

Menzies:
That is a good idea. Make sure you have on your protective UV suit and also put up the UV shield. We would hate to have you blinking like your Christmas lights! :rofl:

Run Away...Run Away!!! She's gonna' blow!

Ahh, waiting, with anticipation for the opening of this PANDORA´s box. Years ago, part of my jolly military duties was finding and "disarming" mines and and a never ending plethora of explosives - never, never, have I encountered a device as intriguing as this one! Our Mine dogs were unbeatable at finding and marking these things - maybe a quick call to some docile/"we had nothing to do anyway except pesturing civilian trawler owners", homeland security agency would straighten out some questionmarks - nes pas? (Oh, hit me then!).

Many years ago the shop I worked for had a Porsche 356 time trial car. Over the winter we made more modifications to the engine and suspension. For fun, we ran the coil wire through a metal box that had some wires coming out of it. At the first event of the year we were quite a bit faster than the year before. We had people lining up to buy the boxes.

Many years ago the shop I worked for had a Porsche 356 time trial car. Over the winter we made more modifications to the engine and suspension. For fun, we ran the coil wire through a metal box that had some wires coming out of it. At the first event of the year we were quite a bit faster than the year before. We had people lining up to buy the boxes.

And then you bought your boat... :dance:

By the way Menzies forgot to mention that the prize for the one who will discover what is the box is 1 full month aboard his boat with full service and unlimited wine!!!
Sorry Menzies, now you're in trouble! :D

Remote power-pack for portable leg hair remover. Circa - Lost in space TV program. :thumb:

Don't recommend opening by hand as all your hair may be affected. Do recommend sending it back to Radio Shack. Never did like that retail chain anyway! :lol:

Remote power-pack for portable leg hair remover. Circa - Lost in space TV program. :thumb:

Don't recommend opening by hand as all your hair may be affected. Do recommend sending it back to Radio Shack. Never did like that retail chain anyway! :lol:

What hair?

Attachments

• P1018628.JPG
    P1018628.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 65
I sense the fact that you guys are not taking this seriously.

I have my protective gear ready for Sunday.

Sturdy helmet, chest cape, and protective gloves.

We will video tape, but the operator will be behind a protective shield so the video may not be clear.

Regardless the innards will be revealed at 14:00 EDZ.

Not my problem but if I could give you an advice I would say to wear a lead made jackstrap. Not that your balls are of any interest for me but as a male I feel forced to give you some hints to protect your attributesv:D

I will gladly sacrifice what is left of my reproductive cycle to the furtherance of science.

Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead

Meanwhile back at League of Justice the Super Hero’s wait in suspense for the brave Menzies open the mystery box.

What fate awaits our brave Menzies while he prepares for the dangerous assignment he has been given?

Is he doomed or is on the course to become, the hairless UV Man???

It is Sunday and I cannot wait for the great event to happen!
What will be in da box?
Will the messiah comes out of it?
One very important thing Menzies, don't forget the dress code when opening a mystery box.

indy_belloq_ark.jpg

I hope this isn't pay to view!

Back
Top Bottom