My wife has a new man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guitar Picker

Veteran Member
This guy followed her around all day at Stumps Pass Florida the other day. Even gave the corgi a kiss but I missed the shot. When we got ready to leave he followed her Kayak.

Attachments

• DSCN2114.jpg
    DSCN2114.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCN2111.jpg
    DSCN2111.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 229
  • DSCN2118.jpg
    DSCN2118.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 221
You otta be worried...he's one hunka-hunka burnin' love :D

You cropped out his bottom bits. Was he wearing a thong?

For future reference: The Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act outlaws riding or touching manatees and is punishable by a $500 fine or a jail term of up to 60 days. This law is for a good reason. Both Manatees and humans are mammals so we can pass disease to manatees and cause their death. They should never be touched for any reason except by a marine biologist or rescue workers.

For future reference: The Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act outlaws riding or touching manatees and is punishable by a $500 fine or a jail term of up to 60 days. This law is for a good reason. Both Manatees and humans are mammals so we can pass disease to manatees and cause their death. They should never be touched for any reason except by a marine biologist or rescue workers.

If you see a picture of one being touched let me know. There are places to swim with and touch manatees in florida. This guy followed us.
Protection by law

The manatee is protected under federal law by the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972 and by the Endangered Species Act of 1973, which make it illegal to harass, hunt, capture or kill any marine mammal. The manatee is also protected by the Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act of 1978, which states: "It is unlawful for any person, at any time, intentionally or negligently, to annoy, molest, harass, or disturb any manatee

Last edited:

I just read through the entire "Florida Manatee Sanctuary Act". I would
appreciate it if you could point out the section where this is listed. I could not locate it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom