My Pilot House Housecleaning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only way I can ever find anything is to buy another one. Then you get to a certain point where you have enough of something (3 or 4 soldering irons) that you are able to find them when needed.

Actually, that clearly has been my strategy.:dance:

But the problem is that at times I could not find even one of the four:facepalm::eek:

Organizing works like a diet. Just give it a few months and you're back where you started. The only real cure is to be banned from West Marine, Harbor Freight, and others of that ilk. Otherwise it's hopeless. Don't ask how I know.

Organizing works like a diet. Just give it a few months and you're back where you started. The only real cure is to be banned from West Marine, Harbor Freight, and others of that ilk. Otherwise it's hopeless. Don't ask how I know.

:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel better now. Can't have enough #2 Phillips screwdrivers or heat shrink tubing.

I feel better now. Can't have enough #2 Phillips screwdrivers or heat shrink tubing.
Yes what's up with the #2 Phillips( wife calls it the star one ) I also have way too many and I don't have one decent flat screwdriver.

You do keep your philips head screwdrivers with the handles on the left, points on right? Of course the opposite for the standards. After all, P is before S in the alphabet and if all of the face the same direction it's easy to feel/find 'em.

I am a bit organized.

You do keep your philips head screwdrivers with the handles on the left, points on right? Of course the opposite for the standards. After all, P is before S in the alphabet and if all of the face the same direction it's easy to feel/find 'em.

I am a bit organized.

HA! Ours are in a bin that we keep in the pilot house, it has other general tools like pliers and cutters.

I am a bit organized.

I start out that way, but then forget the scheme:eek:

That will be an exact image of my PH in July. I can't wait to get aboard and start the annual re-inventory process again. It's like organizing Halloween candy after a big night of "trick or treating" or sorting the golf balls collected after "raiding" the ponds at the local golf course 55 - 60 years ago. It only costs more!

"Lost but making good time"

Glen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom