My new to me trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbob

Vessel Name
SEEKER
Vessel Make
Trans Pac Eagle 32
After a year of looking and lusting, all the stars lined up and the perfect (for me) boat reached out and grabbed me!! With a look what I found from Pack Mule' a call to a local broker I had met in FL., there was a walk-through by the broker, conformation that it was as listed an offer was made, negotiations were complete in about 5 min. Great boat most systems had been up-dated in last 2 years. Could not be any more pleased with the boat. I guess I owe pack mule a bottle of his favorite rum (the free kind) :smitten:

Attachments

• IMG_9647.jpg
    IMG_9647.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 217
Congratulations - she looks in great shape from the picture. Tells us more about her.

Richard

Way to go Jimbob!!! Congrats. Great looking boat! :)

Sweet boat jimbob .

Congratulations, that's a very nice looking boat! Looking forward to more pictures

Congratulations - she looks in great shape from the picture. Tells us more about her.

Richard

Pervious owners are from Maine, did a wonderful job of updating SEEKER, in the last few years electronics were updated along with all electric systems on board, new generator(345hrs) new hoses,plumbing including head, I know it has the wrong anchor but will have to make do for now,:D 90hp ford I'll post more pics when it gets up here on the TN. river

Looks like an Eagle? beautiful!

Love those Eagles. You did good!:thumb:

THANKS for all the kind words, can't wait for her to get here and start learning all the systems aboard and CRUISE :thumb:

Very nice, jimbob! If that's a claw I see on your bow (it's cut off in the pic), you might just love it in the river mud. Mine works perfectly for me in the CA Delta and SF Bay.

You'll be making some great memories on your new, perfect boat. One pic is not enough for us, though. We need detailed pics!!

If memory serves me correctly, Pack Mule is more the wino type rather than a rum bum. :D :hide:

Congrats on the new member of your family!

Very nice, jimbob! If that's a claw I see on your bow (it's cut off in the pic), you might just love it in the river mud. Mine works perfectly for me in the CA Delta and SF Bay.

You'll be making some great memories on your new, perfect boat. One pic is not enough for us, though. We need detailed pics!!

If memory serves me correctly, Pack Mule is more the wino type rather than a rum bum. :D :hide:

Congrats on the new member of your family!
If memory serves me correctly, Pack Mule is more the wino type rather than a rum bum.
As long as it's free it doesn't matter. And no that is not a gin nose just oversize .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 113
Congratulations, it is a fine looking vessel, where on the Tennessee River are you going to take her?

Got my first tour of an Eagle 32 just about a month ago. In 32' I think it's the nicest package Ive seen yet. Even Eric can live with that fly-bridge! Close 2nd would be Halvorson Gormet Cruiser.

When and where on the Tennessee? I have one in Pompano Beach and plan on moving to the Knoxville area sometime in April Would be nice to have some company. Okeechobee,Ft. Myers, Mobile, Tenn-Tom, Pickwick Lake, and Tennessee.

Trichamp

You could really make those of us who are very impatient to see pictures happy if you would just post a link to the existing listing....

Jimbob

We purchased a trawler last year in Jupiter Fl. and made the trip to Goose Pond Marina on the Tennessee River, took a month and was a great trip. If you are coming this way stop in, we would love to see the boat and meet you.

Ray & Patsy, on the Patsyray.

Great boats! Congratulations!

Must say I do like those eagles. Very nice boat, I'm sure you will enjoy her!

Ted

Yes MR. FLYWRIGHT, it is a claw with all chain rode, I thought I could post pics from y/w but was wrong, it was removed a few days ago. Home port will be Paris, TN., but hope to be on the river system a lot this summer. If the weather holds out hope to have her here next week. Should give me time to get by the DR. and get this s##t eatin grin of my face :D

" and get this s##t eatin grin of my face"

I think you'll find that it takes a lot longer than that ;)

Jim

Very nice looking vessel there, all the best with her! Curious on the interior, when all settled post up a couple when you get a chance.

Congrats, we are looking as well and interested in your future posts regarding the Eagle.
Great looking vessel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom