Marina Auctions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bligh

Guru
Vessel Name
Concerto
Vessel Make
1980 Cheoy Lee
I kind of follow the local marina auctions here in California. I'm not looking to buy, but I find it interesting to see what comes up. Who knows, maybe someday I'll venture out to one of these auctions. Anyhow, I'm going to use this thread to post auction info that I have signed up to receive in my email for i anyone who may be interested. Maybe others can post their local auction info as well.

Notice of December 31 Auction of Abandoned Vessels

The City's Harbor Department will hold an auction to sell abandoned vessels.

Post Date: 12/21/2018 10:10 am
The City of Newport Beach Harbor Department will hold an auction to sell abandoned vessels on Monday, December 31, 2018, at 10 a.m. The auction will be held at 1600 West Balboa Blvd., Newport Beach, 92663. The Harbor Department is located within Marina Park.
The City will auction the following vessels:
CF 6306 FJ – 8’ Yellow Sabot
Rowboat – 6
CF 7266 KB – 13’ Camo Rowboat
Sail/Sabot/Laser - 6
CF 4961 EA - 24’ Sailboat
Kayak – 12
CF 4887 SF – Duffy
SUP – 2
CF 6246 GD – 25’ Sailboat
Inflatable – 1
CF 8181 CV 17’ Evinrude
Dinghy w/outboard – 1
CF 1011 GK – 12’ Whaler

CF 9915 ZV Caribe Inflatable

Vessel Viewing
Viewing will open on Monday, December 31, between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m., at the City of Newport Beach Harbor Department, 1600 West Balboa Boulevard. (Located at Marina Park)
Important Information About the Auction

• Vessels are sold as is and where is.
  • Minimum bid varies with each vessel.
  • Payment is cash only immediately after the auction.
  • The Harbor Department must retain the CF registered vessels following the auction for a 10-day redemption period before vessels are released to the successful bidder.
  • Winning bidder is responsible for removing vessel from Newport Harbor by 5 p.m. the day of auction or the day following the end of the redemption period.
For more information, please contact the Harbor Department at 949 270-8159 or harbormaster@newportbeachca.gov.

ShowImageByUniqueKey

Auction of Abandoned Vessels

The Harbor Department is holding an auction of abandoned vessels on Friday, February 8 at 10 a.m.

Post Date: 01/22/2019
On Friday, February 8 at 10 a.m., the City's Harbor Department will auction the following vessels:

• 1991 20’ Duffy CF 3091 KL
  • 1992 31’ Beneteau CF 3608 SF
NOTE: No dinghies, tenders, kayaks or SUPS are available at this auction.

Viewing of the vessels will open on Friday, February 8, 2019, between 9:30 a.m. and 9:59 a.m. at the Harbor Department, which is located at 1600 W. Balboa Boulevard, Newport Beach, CA 92663.

Abandoned Vessel Auction on June 5

The Harbor Department and the Orange County Sheriff Department's Harbor Patrol are holding an abandoned vessel auction on June 5 starting at 10 a.m.

Post Date: 05/23/2019 1:07 pm
On Wednesday, June 5 at 10 a.m., the City's Harbor Department and the Orange County Sheriff Department's Harbor Patrol are holding an abandoned vessel auction. Interested parties are invited to the Marina Park 1600 W. Balboa Blvd. to participate in the public auction.
Abandoned Vessels to be Auctioned by the City Abandoned Vessels to be Auctioned by the OCSD Harbor Patrol
  • 5 Rowboat/dinghies
  • 5 Inflatable dinghies
  • 9 Kayaks
  • 4 Sabots
  • 2 Paddleboards
  • 1 Pedal boat
  • 2 14’ Sailboats
  • 14’ Skiboat
  • 17’ Evinrude
  • 12’ Sail
  • 32’ Sailboat
  • Dinghy w/outboard

• 8 Kayaks
  • 3 Pedal Boats
  • 1 Inflatable
  • 4 Row Boat/Dinghies
  • 1 Paddleboard
  • 38’ Powerboat
  • 24’ Powerboat
  • 23’ Powerboat
  • 32’ Powerboat
  • 10’ Outboard
  • 12’ Powerboat
  • 15’ Sailboat
  • 20’ Powerboat

Vessel Viewing

Viewing will open on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, between 9 a.m. and 9:59 a.m. at the City of Newport Beach, Harbor Department. The auction starts promptly at 10 a.m.

Important Information About the Auction

• Vessels are sold as is and where is.
  • Minimum bid varies with each vessel.
  • Payment is cash only immediately after the auction.
  • Sold vessels must be immediately removed.
  • CF registered vessels must be retained by the Harbor Department following the auction for a 10-day redemption period prior to releasing the vessel to the successful bidder.
  • Held vessels must be picked up June 15 by 5 p.m.

Back
Top Bottom