Make-over of Main Salon - New Link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tony B

Guru
Vessel Name
Serenity
Vessel Make
Mainship 36 Dual Cabin -1986
On the outside chance*my sailboat doesn't*sell, I will be continually upgrading*it for cruising the inland waterways. I have attached a photo album with details of construction. I thought that some of you might be interested in some of the techniques especially since on boats rarely are things square.*My first modification will be replacing a drop down table and a straight settee with a table that will drop down through the floor (making a bunk) and a "U" shaped settee. I started the album with making templates.
I will add more photos as this project progresses.

http://www.localwoodworkers.com/Texas.html

-- Edited by Tony B on Monday 31st of October 2011 09:01:03 PM

RE: Make-over of Main Salon

I made a small dish storage cabin for my 34' Irwin with slatted doors. Nothing was square and I spent as much time measuring both angles and distances as I did building the cabinet.

Only one reason a boat, car, home, etc doesn't sell. Motivation of the seller or lack there of....... Price

RE: Make-over of Main Salon

My price is a "motivated" price. Its just not a "desperate" price.
Actually there is more than one reason things are not selling well. I dont what country you are in, but most of the indusrtial nations are having major recessions and bordering on depressions. Most people are afriad to spend money

I have added a new link where you wont have to do any kind of sign-in's etc. Just click the link and you are there.

I have already built the "U" sections and veneered them. Hopefully, tomorrow if I have time I will stain and lacquer them. Wed. they should be back on the boat and Friday, the upholsterer will be on my boat for her pattern making.

http://www.localwoodworkers.com/Texas.html

Back
Top Bottom