Which LPG three-burner range?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Zeigler & Brown BBQ grill, does it stay lightened in the wind?

The Zeigler & Brown BBQ grill, does it stay lightened in the wind?

Its up on the boat deck/flybridge behind a seat. It never gets enough wind to make a difference when at anchor.

Attachments

• Zeigler & Brown BBQ sml.jpg
    Zeigler & Brown BBQ sml.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 51
Dickinson or we don’t go

My last three boats I had to put in a Dickinson Mediterranean 3 burner for my wife. She loves the oven and the burners heat output. She loves to bake and I love to eat what she bakes so happy wife equals happy life. Over the years we have have had just about every brand of stoves made including one out of a RV that was on a 54 foot Crocker Ketch built in 1961 by Bud McIntosh. Now that we have gone to the other side two things must be on our boat, fresh water flush heads, and a Dickinson.

Buying a new one this weekend. Should I get the Dickinson Mediterranean or the Force 10?

I bought a Mediterranean when we did our hull up refit and have been very happy with it. It fires right up, has plenty of even heat on all burners and the oven is awesome! My wife can actually bake on board! Chose it over the Force 10 after reading reviews and talking with a couple of trades who advised of:
A) poor/leaking connectors on the Force 10 at installation.
B) Force 10 burners did not have enough BTUs to heat quickly and evenly.
Everyone seemed to get the leak issues corrected but the trouble shooting was a PITA.

Last edited:
We went with the Dickinson. It's on back order so have not seen it yet. Also got a Trident two-20lb tank box kit and a 40 foot low pressure hose so I can put the tanks anywhere on the boat.

Of course, if $$$$ is not an issue, there’s always the GN Espace series of propane stove/ovens...

Back
Top Bottom