looking for a Davis No-Spill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deano

Vessel Name
Becca
Vessel Make
Gulfstar 44
I have had these in the past and they worked great. These go over the fuel vent to prevent spillage while fueling and can also be used to keep moisture out of fuel systems when the boat is laid up. I'm looking for one for our Gulfstar but everyone is out of stock. Anyone know where I can find one?
Thanks

I have had these in the past and they worked great. These go over the fuel vent to prevent spillage while fueling and can also be used to keep moisture out of fuel systems when the boat is laid up. I'm looking for one for our Gulfstar but everyone is out of stock. Anyone know where I can find one?
Thanks

The manufactures website says the product is discontinued, but found this site.
The No-Spill Store - Offering Fuel Spill Prevention Products for Boaters.........:thumb:

They are out of stock also. It's hard to understand since it is something I have on all my boats except the Gulfstar.

I agree...I love mine, too. I keep mine on a parachute cord tether after it fell off once and almost floated away. I place a small ER diaper in the bottle to absorb the go juice.

Hopcar was testing something like that. Might check with him.

Hi BandB, the thing I have is for dealing with fuel coming back up the fill pipe, not out the vent. I used to sell the Davis No Spill but it just didn't sell well enough to keep it in stock. I got good reports on the few I did sell.

Until I read this thread, I didn't know that Davis had quit making them.

HopCar: what's the product you sell for fuel backing up the fill pipe? I have that problem every time I fill up. Thanks
Mike

Thanks Parks. My deck fill is a 2" pipe about a foot tall w/ a screw on cap. There's probably a way to get the Scandvic to work with it. Maybe a 2" pipe joint from Home Depot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom