Lehman Surveyor in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Island15

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Little Missy
Vessel Make
CHB
I'm still looking for a good experienced Lehman mechanic for a survey in Portland!
I have received a couple names that didn't workout. Can anyone help?
CHB Lehman with about 4700 hours.
Thanks

Asked American Diesel? They might know who buys parts from them.
OTOH,they are a very basic engine most mechanics ought be able to check over. Watch for blockages in the FW cooling system around no. 6 cylinder.

Your broker should have some recommendations. I know when I was looking in Bellingham for some options my broker made several recommendations and one was able to make it happen. If worst comes to worst you could take one of our locals to OR with you. Its going to cost some dollars either way. I used NW Diesel Power in Bellingham for my eng survey. Another up there is Tri County Diesel, they were too busy to fit my time frame. If you are not using a broker, call one up, they will have some ideas.

Lehman Mechanic

Try calling Mark Battaliga at Metro Marine on NE Columbia Blvd (503)331-7101. He did a Lehman survey for me years ago. Unfortunately we are losing a lot of the old school Lehman guys to retirement. The other posters had excellent suggestions......Keep us posted as to who you finally hire. There may be another Lehman in my future too.............

Back
Top Bottom