Legacy Legend 32...any interest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Click "post reply" then click on the paper clip symbol at the top section of the reply box. (See attached picture) Select browse, then select a picture and then click upload. Then when you post your reply the picture should show up in it.

Good advice. I honestly use the "manage attachments" further down the page.

Here ya go. Hit the manage attachments. Then "choose file". Then "upload". Wait for it to upload then close that window. And then submit your reply.

Realize when you "choose file" that you are going into the file library of the device you are using. You are picking pictures off of the hard drive of the device you are posting from.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 64
I don't see any of this..perhaps a less detailed version

Are you using the app??? Are you using the "quick reply" box? If you are using "quick reply" select "go advanced" and it will give you all of the functionality above.

This is the GENERAL DISCUSSION part of the forum. There is a CLASSIFIED section. If you want people to take you seriously, post a QUALIFIED listing in the CLASSIFIED section. Not this ambiguous Stuff. Trust me....there are people on here that would likely be interested in your boat. But they don't look in the general section...they look in the CLASSIFIED section. So don't come on here as a brand new poster posting in the wrong section claiming you are not getting the exposure/feedback you desire.

Now that right there is funny. We are just as likely that a post in the "classified section" devolves into an anchor thread than any other section on this forum.

BTW Mr brockwestin, Bruce or CQR?

Tell me how to get pics posted from my phone then..I'll post..but serious people will contact me directly. If it doesn't happen here it will happen on yacht world. ...just putting it out there.

Serious people will contact serious people and you do not seem to be one of them. Stop the phone excuses, create a serious listing with pictures, or get a broker ... they know how to sell a boat.

Sorry if you came to your senses later on ... I have quit reading this right here ... :facepalm:

Please, all posting should be with both hands above the desk. Thank you.

I found the solution. ..I have to go to full webpage...mobile page doesn'thave the option.

It's also much easier from any computer or laptop, in a proper browser. Simply transfer the pics you want to post to the computer via iCloud, email, bluetooth - whatever - then follow the advice given re going advanced..manage attachments>>browse and select>>choose>>upload at bottom of that box, wait for pics to upload, then 'submit'. You can go back to edit to add text later if needed.

Hope that helps, oh, and yes, as Baker says…put it in Classifieds...

Wow..this forum has been an enlightenment to the wonderful people of these forums. My original posting was not an ad and was to see if anyone knew the boat and was interested. That I didn't find. Now that I have learned to post a pic here I have no desire to. I got an answer to my question. I love the web..it gives people wonderful attitudes. ..lol When I'm cruising the ICW I don't get any attitude from real trawler owners who are doing the same thing and not sitting at home on the computer while the boat stays at dock. I do thank those who did offer help and also those with positive comments.

Attachments

• 20150604_085242.jpg
    20150604_085242.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 103
If it happens on YW it will happen at a 10% charge to you......unless you are a broker...
Does that mean YW charges a FSBO using YW 10% of what it sells for? Surely not, it would cost the same or less to use a broker who will do all that work and cover YW.

Does that mean YW charges a FSBO using YW 10% of what it sells for? Surely not, it would cost the same or less to use a broker who will do all that work and cover YW.

Don't know for certain but I believe YW only accepts listings from brokers and dealers. Like most things in life, the commission is negotiable and I have seen listings that mention there is a reduced commission. This appears primarily as a warning to buyers agents and brokers so they will not expect half of 50%.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom