Key West in January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JD wrote:
Well I'm a "three days is enough".* But I love going back.

I*feel the same about NO and the French Quarter.
Roger that!* 3 days in NO during the week.* Weekends get to be too much for me.* I don't want to attempt Mardi Gras.

There's no shortage of t-shirt shops.....or bars....and I wish I could remember the name of the seafood place we ate at when we were down there...its off the beaten path and about 95% of their customers are locals....reasonable prices and very delicious food!! You will see a lot of "rainbow flags"....

Not sure if they have the performers at sundown at Mallory Park....but it was really good.... I wonder if the "Cookie Lady" is still riding her bike through the crown hawking her cookies.....

JAT wrote:
There's no shortage of t-shirt shops.....or bars....and I wish I could remember the name of the seafood place we ate at when we were down there...its off the beaten path and about 95% of their customers are locals....reasonable prices and very delicious food!! You will see a lot of "rainbow flags"....

Not sure if they have the performers at sundown at Mallory Park....but it was really good.... I wonder if the "Cookie Lady" is still riding her bike through the crown hawking her cookies.....
What's in those cookies? Anything that would elicit an illegal smile?

I'm not going to make any comments about all your trips to Key West, but when I go, I take plenty of soap on a rope.
biggrin.gif

Yes, they do still have the "acts" at Mallory Square around sundown.

Key West kinda reminds me of a "cleaned up" New Orleans French Quarter. I love 'em both. Hit NO 3-4 times a year, KW usually once a year in November for Meeting of the Minds, a big Parrothead gathering. NO is closer! Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Back
Top Bottom