Just testing pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have all my devices linked to the icloud and they sync on a regular basis.
i prefer to read the forum on my iPad on safari but now go to the app to post pics.
I am not a fan of the way the app lays out to read.
"I am not a fan of the way the app lays out to read." Nor am I. Maybe its older eyes..?
"I prefer to read the forum on my iPad on safari but now go to the app to post pics."
Ok, that's odd then, but I must say I'm not sure if I have ever tried to post a pic off the iPad using Safari, because I usually do that off the MacBook Air using Safari, or MacBook prior to that, but I'll see if I can post a boat pic off the iPad now using Safari..

Last edited:
Ok, here goes....
Here's my chain counter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 59
That was off my photo roll, via Safari, on iPad using the advanced, manage attachments function. Is that what you were doing, mcgillicuddy..? Or were you using the add a picture icon via URL at the top of the posting box..? The latter being more for posting pics stored off site on something like Flickr.

Unbelievable, picture posted from OSX become right side up when posted from down under........ :facepalm::thumb::flowers:

ok here is a photo from the manage attachment function off my photo roll on iPad. Lets see what happens
The phot is correct way on my iPad, and the thumbnail on manage attachments is correct. I hit submit and BINGO. This is the same procedure I used before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 77
It worked..! Bloody computers, eh? Who knows why stuff works one time and not another...anyway, now you've got it...let's see some more, but maybe on the 'My Boat' thread. You might need to use the search function to light that one up again, but there is one there with that title or similar somewhere.

By the way...love those Cheoy Lees...

PS. You might want to edit that wee typo in your avatar..?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom