Just Listed - Moon River

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In about a year or so the Northwest Maritime Center will be selling their Nordhavn 62 "Undine". Probably for much less than "Moon River".

If we all start saving up now... :)

After touring a couple, I came to the conclusion that it would be a really great boat to navigate across oceans, and a lousy one to live on. Was very disappointed in the bend-over engine room as well. To each his own!

After touring a couple, I came to the conclusion that it would be a really great boat to navigate across oceans, and a lousy one to live on. Was very disappointed in the bend-over engine room as well. To each his own!

It is a matter of taste, but your Hatteras had far more usable space.

Yes the ER gets crowded for space by the time the usual extras are put in. The master stateroom only has one small portlight and is pretty dark as well.

For the tropics they are not ideal due to draft. People who buy them cross oceans, or dream of doing that. But that is not a frequent event and although living spaces are workable, for the size of boat and money there could be better options for sure.

In about a year or so the Northwest Maritime Center will be selling their Nordhavn 62 "Undine". Probably for much less than "Moon River".

If we all start saving up now... :)

I've lusted over that one for years. Gotta go buy more Powerball tickets!!

After touring a couple, I came to the conclusion that it would be a really great boat to navigate across oceans, and a lousy one to live on.

That was my thought also. The flip side was, I don't need to go to places by boat that require this level protection from the environment.

Ted

Had to read AlaskaProf's post 2x, was confused as to the object of his lust. But this is a boat forum......

Had to read AlaskaProf's post 2x, was confused as to the object of his lust. But this is a boat forum......

It was about Undine, Audrey Hepburn no longer available.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom