Island Packet Motorsailer spotted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kurt.reynolds

Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
1982 Grand Banks Motoryacht
Saw this boat yesterday at my marina, it still has a UPC sticker on the anchor, thought I would share.
WP_20130809_004.jpg

WP_20130809_005.jpg

WP_20130809_002.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this boat yesterday at my marina, it still has a UPC sticker on the anchor, thought I would share.
Great looking boat but why the UPC sticker in that spot on the anchor?

I think the anchor and boat are brand new, I guess they installed the anchor and forgot to remove the UPC sticker. :)

Great looking boat but why the UPC sticker in that spot on the anchor?

It might be on my end but the pics did not come out. If it is the boat I am thinking about, those are pretty cool boats. Island Packet needed to make a motorsailer because their sailboats don't sail that well.....unless it is blowing 20+ knots....

It might be on my end but the pics did not come out. If it is the boat I am thinking about, those are pretty cool boats. Island Packet needed to make a motorsailer because their sailboats don't sail that well.....unless it is blowing 20+ knots....

No photos either...............:banghead:

I cant see the pics either, but I googled Island Packet. Nice boats! Interesting swim platform extension with the rudder mounted all the way aft on it.

Fairly pricey through. Well over 1/2mil for a new one. One two many zeroes for me.

Repost of PICS from original post

My apologies for the Pics, here is another try.
IP4+%25282%2529.jpg

IP4+%25284%2529.jpg

IP4+%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:
It might be on my end but the pics did not come out.
John, I couldn't see the pics either ! I thought the OP was pulling our legs with his first post so I went along with it. Sorry guys! :D

Back
Top Bottom