Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! Now, there's a full displacement hull...!!

Art,
One of the few boats that can be identified w/o a picture of her bottom from aft.
Steep buttock line.

Attachments

• Transworld fantail 50.jpg
    Transworld fantail 50.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 61
That’s a really cool looking boat. Love the single engine. Stabilized.

What’s not to like? Well, possible rotten decks and leaking windows and rusting iron fuel tanks...

The Fathom 40.....

Neat boat, nice lines, great performance. Lots to like about it. Saw one in Canada last year. Not many out there.

Attachments

• Fathom 40 p 1.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
page 2 of Fathom 40

Attachments

• Fathom 40 p2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Let's buy her at 6 owners, we will use it 2 month each, time sharing trawler :D

L

Yup, premium price alright, but you can ask for whatever price you want. What it sells for is another matter entirely!

Sure is purdy though...

Let's buy her at 6 owners, we will use it 2 month each, time sharing trawler :D

L

I feel you're only kidding... sorta...

Just imagine:

You're the one using the Time Shared boat when motor blows. Ins co somehow prorates blown motor replacement at only 50% actual cost for new installed one. Boat's Time Share partners look at you with raised brows and skiddy wallets. Things work out though. The next time you use boat the gen set seizes up. And/or this happens to another partner. Got the picture! Too many chances for unexpected/costly complications on a TS boat makes it not for me. :nonono:

In RE they sometimes call it Fractional Ownership. In RE... expensive motors usually are not in the mix and therefore don't blow up! :popcorn:

Last edited:

Everyone will eventually be so safe with no need for working too much... that...governments can just send us a check every month so we can purchase the goods that autonomous robot filled mfg plants produce.

Heck... wars will be won and lost via autonomous fighting craft.

Don't get me wrong; It's not that I'm knocking the hi-tech evolution of things. Just marveling at global scale changes in society we are living through! :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom