Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• webber2.jpg
    webber2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 85
Hard to understand why people list boats at that price with 3 pictures...

Eye of the beholder........ certainly functional, but maybe not so lovely, at least to this beholder.

Designer must have felt pretty dumb... seeing up-anchor placement location constantly creating water drag, spray and wave. :nonono:

This boat has been here before, last time it was listed they had more pics...Seems to be a lot of $ for the age and what it is

Mea culpa. Probably should have done a better job of researching it.

Also agree it is too many $ for a boat that age.

One of my new favorites, don’t know if anyone is familiar with Hardy, but this is the new 65......:socool:

Attachments

• E56ADC8B-0DF9-4FA0-A12B-5CCEB3F2A69D.jpeg
    E56ADC8B-0DF9-4FA0-A12B-5CCEB3F2A69D.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 126
Beautiful boat!

Alas, no ER pictures.

2 fly bridge steering stations, P&S and 1 inside.

Enough fuel to go pretty much anywhere!!!!

Maybe I will get one when I go to heaven.

"Alas, no ER pictures." - seek and ye shall find!

"2 fly bridge steering stations, P&S and 1 inside." I'd call that tridundancy!

:dance:

And one can screw up the profile by putting up a lot of canvas on the fly bridge.

Soooo, where's the engine room pictures of that boat?

Soooo, where's the engine room pictures of that boat?

In the photo list, toward last 1/3 of the photos... as I recall. Looked like pretty good room for service. Access is under rear deck, or so it looks??

Looks great. A great looper. Just dont plan on towing water skiers. SMIRK
When you buy it or build it and bring it to the States, send a notice and we will all come look at it. Sure would have been nice to have more interior pictures. SHRUG
If it is designed to 'live' in the canals, why the high bow?
Think of all the room you have for solar panels.
Hmmm, no side decks or walk ways. How does one go forward? I do not see facilities to go over the top via the pilot house. I guess a door in the fwd stateroom?

Last edited:
Cool site. Like the look of the trawler 52. Interesting they are kits for hime builder's. I don't think i would want to tackle something of that size and complexity even with the amount of tooling i have.

In the photo list, toward last 1/3 of the photos... as I recall. Looked like pretty good room for service. Access is under rear deck, or so it looks??

LOL So much for a stand up ER. Guess we could call it a 'knee walking ER' between the engines. Let's hope the aft deck can be easily lifted for enmaintenance
Those deck plates look hard on the knees.

Cool site. Like the look of the trawler 52. Interesting they are kits for hime builder's. I don't think i would want to tackle something of that size and complexity even with the amount of tooling i have.

Shipping the build plans from overseas has to be less expensive than shipping the parts.

Back
Top Bottom