Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And now for something completely different...

BD56 - BD Yachts

twin 300hp outboards, shazam

Attachments

• 56bd_03-gris-820x300.jpg
    56bd_03-gris-820x300.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Spotted these boats out on the river this weekend.

That sign hanging on the side says Deckhand and stewardess wanted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
"Le Bon Temps Roule"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 108
Irs a pretty old wooden boat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 116
Murray,
That's a real trawler. She's perfect and beautiful too. If they spent as much on the hull as elsewhere she's a scream'in buy too. WOW
It appears she needs stern ballast though as she's bow down in the underway pic. Meant to carry tons and tons of fish .. and seine gear.
That's the best thing I've seen on TF for some time.

Already sold! Blimey, that was quick.

Here's a rather charming one along similar lines. Not usually the sort of thing I look for, but man, I love that interior. That Galley / salon area is so cozy.

Already sold! Blimey, that was quick.

Heck, you could not purchase a two bedroom house of that size and quality of finish for that asking price... somebody will be saying thank you to the previous owner for a long time.

Last edited:
Just saw this on YW. 38' based on Tad Roberts Yellow Cedar Design .Sweet ride
I'm not sure how to attach the link .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 180
Yellow Cedar is one of my very favorite boats. Thanks for the picture Marty. Have only seen drawgs before. Look at the wake (or lack of same) to see how easily this one slides along. I think she has less power than Willy .. 28hp? Mark would easily call her a "slicer". Magic.
WLL? ..... maximum.

Eric ,
Look at Memory yachts and you will see more pics of a Yellow Cedar 38. I think this would be a great boat for our area for river travel and the way Joy and I like to boat . It would sure turn some heads around here .

Last edited:
Just saw this on YW. 38' based on Tad Roberts Yellow Cedar Design .Sweet ride
I'm not sure how to attach the link .

That's what I want.Unfortunately,the draft is to deep and she's not easily trailerable.

The Memory 38 has a 52 HP Yanmar engine with 3.2:1 reduction turning a 20" x 19.5" three-bladed prop.

I've shown this before, my 83 yr old friend is retiring and selling his lobster boat. A beauty..

image.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]

What a graceful looking boat. But how does your buddy keep it from sliding downhill off the page? Giant stern anchor?? ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom