Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But my Willy was even a bigger mistake.
Some things are best kept private.
But, I was reminded of a cricket commentator, joining the commentary box, updating the listeners with:
" The batsman`s Holding, the bowler`s Willy"

Where's Moonstruck Don.

He's usually to jump on my Willy.

Somewhere there is a Moderator just about to jump on more than Eric's 'Willie'.:rofl::rofl:

Damn! I do enjoy this site and all the unemployeed humorist.::whistling:popcorn:

Al

TMI....

giphy.gif

Buck up RT - You can take it!

If I were a blue water enthusiast, that Fisher would be hard to resist.

This Fisher 46 looks well cared for: 1977 Fisher 46 Sail Boat For Sale - www.yachtworld.com

Very nice boat. For inside and costal cruising the large aft platform would be quite useful. For ocean passage I believe that platform's size and scope could create problems during really stormy times.

This beaut went by my work the other day, headed down the icw. Look familiar to anyone? I'd love to know what's below the waterline.

Attachments

• 20161215_082104.jpg
    20161215_082104.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 246
Description: Custom Brilliantly converted Cray Boat 35'
This beautiful boat is noticed and admired everywhere she goes.
Originally converted by shipwright Brett Almond, and a very recent six month upgrade and meticulously brought up to excellent condition in every aspect under the supervision of renown Tim Phillips and his excellent team at the Wooden Boat Shop in Sorrento, you can be totally confident of her seaworthiness, reliability and quality of workmanship. Everything has been checked and maintained for going to sea.
She is booked in as part of the Wooden Boat Festival in Hobart mid February, you could be the proud owner to take her there in company with other Victorian boats.
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a vessel of such quality, and at a fraction of the cost of converting a fishing boat, so don't miss out.

0_4.jpg

My Bad, on second reading, two different post and two different boats-Sorry!

I question that the Amanda Jane is the same boat as in #3794. The boat in 3794 was featured in the Wooden Boat mag. some years back. A truly beautiful East Coast based boat. I was drawn to her because our boat then, the 'Tenacious' is of similar design although. somewhat smaller. The workman ship in this boat is amazing. I hope someone on the forum has more detail

Al-Ketchikan

My Bad, on second reading, two different post and two different boats-Sorry!

I question that the Amanda Jane is the same boat as in #3794. The boat in 3794 was featured in the Wooden Boat mag. some years back. A truly beautiful East Coast based boat. I was drawn to her because our boat then, the 'Tenacious' is of similar design although. somewhat smaller. The workman ship in this boat is amazing. I hope someone on the forum has more detail

Al-Ketchikan
I don't think anyone was inferring that they are the same boat.One in Savannah area and one in Australia, just pointing out interesting boats.

I'd like the 6-71 just fine at 160 to 200hp but 375hp?

How much HP would it take to push that boat at hull speed? Was that much HP installed to pull shrimp nets?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom