Info on Symbol 41?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salishpaddler

Veteran Member
I'm looking at a 1986 Symbol 41 aft cabin in Olympia, appears well maintained, dual Volvo TMAD60C engines with 2800 hours, offered at $90K by a couple who moved up to a Sea Ranger 52 as a liveaboard. I know nothing about the Symbol brand, looking for comments from Symbol owners. Thanks in advance!

I'm looking at a 1986 Symbol 41 aft cabin in Olympia, appears well maintained, dual Volvo TMAD60C engines with 2800 hours, offered at $90K by a couple who moved up to a Sea Ranger 52 as a liveaboard. I know nothing about the Symbol brand, looking for comments from Symbol owners. Thanks in advance!

I hope this isn’t too late. We just bought a (2006 Symbol 45 pilot house) March 2019. Right now it’s still in Baltimore, but in two weeks (mid April) we’re going to cruise her south,with the help of a professional captain, to Port Everglades Fl. There she’ll be loaded on a boat carrier vessel for the trip south through the Panama Canal and up the west coast to Vancouver, BC.
We should have her in our home port of Edmonds WA in time for most of the cruising season. If you bought the Symbol we’d love to meet up. In any account give me a call.
Bob Gold (206)617-6040

I hope this isn’t too late. We just bought a (2006 Symbol 45 pilot house) March 2019. Right now it’s still in Baltimore, but in two weeks (mid April) we’re going to cruise her south,with the help of a professional captain, to Port Everglades Fl. There she’ll be loaded on a boat carrier vessel for the trip south through the Panama Canal and up the west coast to Vancouver, BC.
We should have her in our home port of Edmonds WA in time for most of the cruising season. If you bought the Symbol we’d love to meet up. In any account give me a call.
Bob Gold (206)617-6040

Symbols are very high quality Yachts, that were made in China.
If you want to know more call Martin Snyder at Seattle Yachts. He use to sell them and is most knowledgeable. Good luck. Bob

Bob Gold (206)617-6040

Wow, that sounds like an amazing journey! Safe passage to you.

Back
Top Bottom