I hope Santa brings me.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rsn48

Guru
Vessel Name
Capricorn
Vessel Make
Mariner 30 - Sedan Cruiser 1969
So what do you hope the Marine Santa, a subsidiary of the North Pole Santa, brings you on his red express cruiser pulled by tiny reindeer fish, the gift left under your tree on the boat? :speed boat:

Another year of trouble-free live aboard cruising!!

We have been very fortunate. We want for nothing (35 years experience with living well below our means.....).

18 months since retiring and moving aboard - sure hope it continues!!!

16921-albums844-picture5775.jpg

A bunch of fiberglass, resin, sandpaper, color matched gelcoat, and buffing compound. Oh, and a fiberglass repair guy who knows what to do with it all.

We won't go into details on why I want this ...

A spring, summer and fall of good cruising weather for our trip around the coast and up into Canada.

Oh, and no boat malfunctions.

A spring, summer and fall of good cruising weather for our trip around the coast and up into Canada.

Oh, and no boat malfunctions.

About friggin time, ya ol fart!
Were suffering down here in La Paz dont ya know! Got chilly here this AM, was down to 65 at 6am and current temp is 73.

Cheers Buddy!

I have asked that he have the elves remove the gremlins which like to invade my generator.

Balmy 29 with freezing rain expected here. Quite jealous of you folks in the southern climes

A storm anchor and rode would be nice...retiring next year so our trips will be for months instead of weeks, and will nudge into early and late winter.

About friggin time, ya ol fart!
Were suffering down here in La Paz dont ya know! Got chilly here this AM, was down to 65 at 6am and current temp is 73.

Cheers Buddy!
John, I know of what ye speak. I was in Phoenix until about 5:00 yesterday. It was mid-70's and sunny when I left. Low 30's when I landed.

Whenever asked what I want for my birthday or Christmas, I have always told my wife and three daughters to give me "coupon books", with coupons redeemable for their participation in things they would not normally want to do. It isn't limited to marine activities, but my favorites tend to be things like weekends at an island on our boat, etc. That would be the absolutely best thing I could get.

A new outfit for St. Patrick's Day..
I get bored with her Christmas Attire..

Happy Seasonal greetings of your choice,
HOLLYWOOD

Attachments

• claus2.jpg
    claus2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom