I’m finally back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings,
Me thinks there will be a LOT of lighting in FT Pierce this February. Just sayin'...

200w.gif

Now this is funny!

Here's sort of what I had in mind....
Pretty old (and not very good) pic of a previous boat - the one w/ the wine bottle / glass :dance:

Attachments

• Sampson_0009.jpg
    Sampson_0009.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 68
Welcome back Donna and sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my mom this year as well at 95 years old but it’s never easy. Your boat looked great for Christmas. Hope all settles down for you in the New Year.

So sorry to hear about your Mom Donna - she will live on in your memories.

Hi Donna, glad to see you're back, very sorry to hear about your mom! Thought about you when going by Palm Coast. Hope you can make it down to Ft Pierce, even if for only a day.

Ted

Welcome back. Condolences Miss D.

So sorry about your Mom......

Big hugs to you.

Welcome home Donna. I have missed your 'brighter than bright' smile and your sense of humor.
Sorry about your mom.
Nice lighting job. I am surprised you could navigate during the parade with all the extra lights. So much for night vision. SMILE
I put my usual 2 strings of white LEDs on the bow railings. In this marina, I am the only one who puts up any lights. Not sure I will put any lights up next year. My fear would be all the comments of, "Why no lighs?"
I have been putting them up of at least 10 years. If I dont put them up, folks may think I have died.

Last edited:
Oh Donna, forgot to ask - how big is that new generator that powers all of those lights:whistling::whistling:

Oh Donna, I'm sorry for your loss. Even when expected these things are dreadful. She will continue to live on in your memories. Blessings to you and hopes of comfort too.

P.S. - The boat looks FABULOUS. That's a work of art. What a wonderful way to share your talents. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom