Hurry Up Spring!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Alaskan Sea-Duction
Vessel Make
1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
We are gaining daylight here in the PNW. Just a little over a minute a day! Spring is coming!!!!:rofl:

We are gaining daylight here in the PNW. Just a little over a minute a day! Spring is coming!!!!:rofl:

Somebody has been watching his Tony Robbins tapes again.:rolleyes: Must be some of that power of positive thinking.

Don't rush me! Let me enjoy the seasons.

img_201666_0_36b629df1f40d5dd5c2816882c464e05.jpg

We are heading out for a week on Lotus today. We plan to be up the Brisbane River by New Year's Eve for the incredible fireworks they put on. Nice to be able to anchor quite close, (it's all set up on barges in the river and surrounding bridges), then just go below to bed, and wake up to morning in the middle of a large city and have breaky watching all the comings and goings. We'll then explore the river for a bit, then head off down and out past the port and maybe across to Tangalooma Resort, then just thread our way slowly back down the Bay.
For those in the depths of the NH winter, consider this - they are predicting it to be 37C here tomorrow (100F), and we don't have aircon, but we'll be cooler than that out in the Bay…I hope…

Brisbane New Years Eve Fireworks 2012/2013 - YouTube

Not trying to depress you, just give you something to look forward to…wherever you are...

Official Website of Tangalooma Island Resort | Moreton Island Tours | Family Holidays Brisbane, Qld

Spring can not come soon enough. I didn't get my boat until late July when half the season (here in the Great Lakes) was already gone. I miss the boat so much it hurts.
:cry:

Understand the longing... Was able to enjoy the water on Friday and Saturday but now it's back to being a tad too frosty for my liking.

Attachments

• image-3028251551.jpg
    image-3028251551.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 175
:cry:

Attachments

• 20131124_095532.jpg
    20131124_095532.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 179
Spring can't come fast enough. But at least this week we're off to savannah for a short charter for a water fix.

ForumRunner_20131230_210525.jpg

It is starting to be a dry winter with hardly any rain, mid 30s at night and mid 40s during the day.

Attachments

• rsz_dscn5654.jpg
    rsz_dscn5654.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom