How have you used rescue tape?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He brought it up on social media no one else did.

I brought it up as a way of illustrating the value of Rescue Tape. The rest of you started yammering on about the incident itself.

While I have no issues with discussing inconsequential, mundane stuff on forums like this one, I do not discuss anything that is actually important on public forums or social media.

Which is a semi-polite way of saying the details of the incident and how we dealt with it are none of your nor anyone else on this forum's business.

Last edited:
I brought it up as a way of illustrating the value of Rescue Tape. The rest of you started yammering on about the incident itself.

While I have no issues with discussing inconsequential, mundane stuff on forums like this one, I do not discuss anything that is actually important on public forums or social media.

Which is a semi-polite way of saying the details of the incident and how we dealt with it are none of your nor anyone else on this forum's business.

Yeah, I know I, and I think most of us, got that a while back, thanks. So feel free stop talking about not talking about it at any time.

People post on TF for a variety of reasons. Some are more complex than others.

Interesting. Do you know how long you spend on TF relative to each mental bubble gum dross posting of yours? If so, multiply that by 13,000 and imagine what great deeds you might have done, or better yet, may do in the future...

As I've stated before, this forum is purely entertainment for me. While my number of posts is high they represent a minimal effort or amount of time on my part. In many cases they are things I dash off while waiting for a progress bar to creep across a screen during an edit session.

Almost every post to this forum is a rehash of a topic that has been discussed many many tines before since the forum's founding in 2007. An interesting challenge, probably for a lot of participants besides myself, is how to say the same thing again but in a different way.

Some people like to do crosswords. TF is my crossword for the day.

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1442219345.464790.jpg

I don't have a roll... Yet. ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1442224059.627148.jpg

Forky
1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Earlier this year I used it on heat exchanger hard pipe

borrowed it from a fellow cruiser

of course I ordered more replaced his and have several now

best price I found

Search results for: 'rescue tape'

I appreciate that as it now shortens my TF time considerably! :blush:

As I've stated before, this forum is purely entertainment for me. While my number of posts is high they represent a minimal effort or amount of time on my part. In many cases they are things I dash off while waiting for a progress bar to creep across a screen during an edit session.

Almost every post to this forum is a rehash of a topic that has been discussed many many tines before since the forum's founding in 2007. An interesting challenge, probably for a lot of participants besides myself, is how to say the same thing again but in a different way.

Some people like to do crosswords. TF is my crossword for the day.

I appreciate that as it now shortens my TF time considerably! :blush:

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom