Honda 2200i for $93! Yeah right!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boomerang

Guru
Vessel Name
Wandering Star
Vessel Make
PSN40
I'm thinking there might be some misrepresentation going on here... I'm tempted to buy one just to see what I end up with!
The picture shows a Honda but nowhere in the description does it make mention of it being one.
https://www.lanseni.com/ores/#

Attachments

• EU2200i.jpg
    EU2200i.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 100
Includes free shipping! LOL, Me thinks you spend 93 bucks for the privilege of watching your mail box for something that never comes. Too bad, we really need one of these.

I have been watching the same ad for a week or more. The cheapest harbor freight generator is about that price. But, it ain't a Honda.

It has got to be a scam but I am surprised the ad has been allowed to run for so long.

pete

Read the return policy.
Best laugh I’ve had in a long time

"If the customer is too dense, frequent or repeated return, the mall will prohibit the account from purchasing the right to purchase the goods as appropriate."

Riiiggghhttt.....

I can be dense when it is helpful but I am not sure if I am too dense...

If it is a scam I doubt visiting the site or clicking any link is a good idea.

This ad' has been showing up on Facebook for several weeks.
Anyone "dense" enough to purchase deserves the lesson :)

Complete scam several of these running around with different products. Similar to this saintine.store. this place is advertising a portable monitor that just came off of indiego.

https://bestdealzonenow.com/product/honda-eu2200i
Honda EU2200i Portable Inverter Generator — 2200 Surge Watts, 1800 Rated Watts, CARB-Compliant, Mo...

$1,049.00 now $749.99

• 2,200 surge watts, 1,800 rated watts, 120 Volts
  • Inverter technology provides clean, stable power for safely running sensitive electronics
  • Great portability for recreation, camping, jobsites, and home backup power
  • Quality Honda 121cc OHC GXR120 engine with recoil start
  • Eco-Throttle™ system offers excellent fuel efficiency by allowing the engine to run only as fast as needed for any given load
TIS the season!! Caveat emptor

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom